News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

Jarrad W. Remodel projects

Started by gsteiger, June 28, 2012, 07:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsteiger

One of our former members, Walt Haulenbeek has offered to begin a remodel of Jarrad's bathroom to make it handicap accessible.  Several members have offered to help.  What day can we have the most volunteers?  July 7, 14, 21, or 28?

Greg
Never trust a skinny brewer.

GJ40

Looks like the 14th, 21st & 28th are open for me.

kevint

The 7th is not good.  Should be available any other weekend.  Once the date is selected we can let TRUB know.

Kevin

billdubas

How many volunteers do you really need?  Can you actually have more than 3 or 4 guys doing anything at any one time?

Jarrad

My father in law and brothers in law will be here the weekend of the 7th.  Thanks for all yhe volunteers but no more than 4 can work effectively.   Sounds like we need a plan for what needs doing and when.  I will contact my father in law and Walter for the game plan for what needs to be done when and post details.

Thanks Everyone!

Jarrad

Jarrad

Thanks to Walter, Greg and Brian for all the effort is getting the tear out process completed today dispite minor hiccups and Sam's supervision.

Jarrad

DBuns

I'm late to the game, but just let me know if you need another helper.

gsteiger

This will be a project that lasts several weeks.  Walter and Jarrad's father in law are talking and will coordinate what needs to be done and when.
Never trust a skinny brewer.

beekster

I just spoke with Belinda this evening. She said Jarrad can bear weight on his arm now, so if all goes well they'll be going to NJ or Philly for the next step. Before they leave, I've got to get the details on the overall layout (hopefully in the next few days.) Then we can organize work parties. There will be all kinds of stuff to do, from more demo and carpentry to electric, plumbing, tile and other finishes. So I'll keep you updated.
The villagers are pleased. \"We told you\" they say, \"we make good beer.\"

GJ40

kevint

Thanks for keeping us updated, Walt!!

Kevin