News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

White Street Brewing

Started by smiths9312, October 15, 2012, 08:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smiths9312

Acording to White Street Brewing's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteStreetBrewing

We are exploring the idea of having a monthly Homebrew Club meeting. At this stage, we are trying to gage the interest from our fans. Let us know what you think including your ideas of what you would like to see happen with a Homebrew Club.

kevint

I spoke with the owner about this a few weeks ago.  In the past I've talked to some homebrewers in the WF area that wanted to create a club as they didn't want to make the drive to our meetings.  Not sure if it ever got off the ground.  This may be a good way to get one going in the area.

I also spoke with him about hosting Carboy meetings.  He is interested.  Problem is they are open Wed PM.  We would most likely have our meeting in the brewery for us to have homebrew.  The brewery is separated from the tasting room by a half wall.  Might be loud for our meeting but could be fun.

Kevin