CARBOY - General > CARBOY News

Carboy merchandise store is now open

(1/8) > >>

kevint:
We have created a store at queensboro.com for people to buy items that are embroidered with the Carboy logo.  We are not marking up the items.  The pricing is set by Queensboro.  We should be able to add additional Queensboro items as requested.

Take a look at the store and post any questions, issues or comments regarding an items you purchase.

http://carboy.qbstores.com/

Kevin

GJ40:
Very nice!  But I think we should have CARBOY members modeling the merchandise.

Walt S:

--- Quote from: "GJ40" ---Very nice!  But I think we should have CARBOY members modeling the merchandise.
--- End quote ---

I agree. Very nice. Prices aren't bad either for an embroidered product. However, if you truly want to sell the merchandise, I wouldn't have CARBOY members modeling the items.

Walt S.

ceaker:

--- Quote from: "Walt S" ---
--- Quote from: "GJ40" ---Very nice!  But I think we should have CARBOY members modeling the merchandise.
--- End quote ---

I agree. Very nice. Prices aren't bad either for an embroidered product. However, if you truly want to sell the merchandise, I wouldn't have CARBOY members modeling the items.

Walt S.
--- End quote ---

As long as we stick to shirts, I think CARBOY models would be fine.  I've seen groups that had thongs available. :shock:

DBuns:
Pretty cool!  But that one guy has an iced tea in his hand????  Really should be a pilsner or if they want to stay with the orange, a hefeweizen or Belgian Wit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version