News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

Carboy merchandise store is now open

Started by kevint, January 25, 2013, 09:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevint

We have created a store at queensboro.com for people to buy items that are embroidered with the Carboy logo.  We are not marking up the items.  The pricing is set by Queensboro.  We should be able to add additional Queensboro items as requested.

Take a look at the store and post any questions, issues or comments regarding an items you purchase.

http://carboy.qbstores.com/

Kevin

GJ40

Very nice!  But I think we should have CARBOY members modeling the merchandise.

Walt S

Quote from: "GJ40"Very nice!  But I think we should have CARBOY members modeling the merchandise.

I agree. Very nice. Prices aren't bad either for an embroidered product. However, if you truly want to sell the merchandise, I wouldn't have CARBOY members modeling the items.

Walt S.
Walt Sweeney

ceaker

Quote from: "Walt S"
Quote from: "GJ40"Very nice!  But I think we should have CARBOY members modeling the merchandise.

I agree. Very nice. Prices aren't bad either for an embroidered product. However, if you truly want to sell the merchandise, I wouldn't have CARBOY members modeling the items.

Walt S.

As long as we stick to shirts, I think CARBOY models would be fine.  I've seen groups that had thongs available. :shock:

DBuns

Pretty cool!  But that one guy has an iced tea in his hand????  Really should be a pilsner or if they want to stay with the orange, a hefeweizen or Belgian Wit?

billdubas

Is it only embroidered stuff?  No screen prints?

Walt S

Quote from: "billdubas"Is it only embroidered stuff?  No screen prints?

At the top of the menu it say " Embroidered Apparel.
I didn't see any screen print.

Walt S
Walt Sweeney

kevint

Checking into setting up printed items.  Will update when I know more.

Also they have free shipping until the end of Jan 31st.

Kevin

billdubas

I'd like one of the Dickey's work shirts with a big CARBOY logo on the back in addition to the embroidered one on the chest

kevint

Quote from: "billdubas"I'd like one of the Dickey's work shirts with a big CARBOY logo on the back in addition to the embroidered one on the chest
Not sure that's an option.  Here are some snippets from their printing FAQ page:

Q. Can my logo be printed in two locations?

A. Yes, you can choose to have your logo printed in two locations such as left chest and full back for an additional fee. For all digitally printed items the second logo location will add $2.50 per item. However, screen printed items the second logo location price will be based on the number of items ordered and is included with the pricing information on each style page.

Q. Can I order embroidered shirts and printed shirts on the same order?

A. Not at this time. However, you can of course place separate orders for embroidered shirts and printed shirts.

Q. Why can't I order the same items for digital print that I can for embroidery?

A. Digital printing is a very specific process which requires apparel especially designed for direct to garment printing. While embroidery can be done on a large variety of materials, digital print can only be done on cotton fabrics. Some of our most popular items for embroidery will not work for digital printing due to the fabric content, texture and ornamentation such as buttons or zippers. You will find our complete line of items available for digital printing under our Printed Apparel categories.

http://queensboro.qbstores.com/about-printed-apparel.html

EDIT: plus I don't see the Dickies shirts listed under digitally printed items:
http://queensboro.qbstores.com/printed_all/all-products.html?spp=61

Kevin

kevint

I received a sample polo shirt with our embroidered logo and it looks good.

The digital printing is almost setup.  I've asked them to remove the URL from the logo.  It should be complete in the next couple of days so please don't order digital printed items until you see the logo without the URL.

All items Queensboro offers can be seen here:
http://queensboro.qbstores.com

If there are items you are interested in that aren't in our store please post here or PM me and we'll see if they can be added.

Kevin

billdubas

Quote from: "kevint"If there are items you are interested in that aren't in our store please post here or PM me and we'll see if they can be added.

Quote from: "billdubas"I'd like one of the Dickey's work shirts with a big CARBOY logo on the back in addition to the embroidered one on the chest

kevint

Quote from: "billdubas"
Quote from: "kevint"If there are items you are interested in that aren't in our store please post here or PM me and we'll see if they can be added.

Like I said they don't have that capability.  They don't have the capability to have orders with both printed and embroidered items on one order.  It would seem the Dickies material is not suited for printing since they don't have it listed under digital printed items.

EDIT: We can provide the logo so you can have the shirt silk screened.

Kevin

billdubas

Quote from: "kevint"
Quote from: "billdubas"

Like I said they don't have that capability.

I know.  I was just giving you a hard time.

kevint

The digital printed logo has been updated....  so place your orders!!!

Kevin