News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

November Meeting -- Make Sure You Know

Started by DBuns, November 07, 2007, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBuns

For the first time since I've been a CARBOY member (and I think I may now have everyone but Mike and Mike beat?), it will so happen that the fourth Wednesday is NOT the Wednesday before the fourth Thursday.  I was doing some calendar entry stuff and just realized this.  The fourth Wednesday will be 11/28 and NOT 11/21, the day before Thanksgiving, which it has always been.  I've always really enjoyed the Wednesday before T-day meeting.  We'll see how this works?

So, plan accordingly.

(And if I'm wrong about this, I'm sure someone will quickly let me know!)   :D

lost shaker

DANG! Maybe we can just go share a beer somewhere that Wednesday.  

--m

Tom Viemont

Dave-

You're exactly right!  Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November.  This year there are 5 Thursdays and only 4 Wednesdays.  Looks like I'll be attending this month's meeting.

DBuns

Quote from: "lost shaker"DANG! Maybe we can just go share a beer somewhere that Wednesday.  

--m

I think maybe so....this meeting has almost become part of my Thanksgiving tradition.  We would always have interesting guests and interesting beers.

billdubas

I just got back from 2 weeks in Sweden, so I'm bringing a few bottles of an Imperial Stout to the meeting that I picked up while there.