News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

Jarrad Bathroom Remodel next workday

Started by MDixon, July 30, 2012, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDixon

Walt mentioned working on the bathroom next weekend since he is waiting for some input from the family.

I believe he said what needs to happen next is the plumbing rough and the electrical. That would include

Plumbing
-drain for shower pan
-supply for shower
-supply for toilet
-toilet drain
-relocate sink drains and supplies as needed

Electrical
-change 3 gang BR to 4 gang and wire hanging box into 4 gang
-relocate vanity lighting as needed
-relocate vanity outlets if needed
-add circular OWB above shower pan and daisy chain to NWB to be installed above toilet

- -

Some other odds and ends that will happen soon
-Rough opening for transom window in toilet area including header
-Rough opening for 3-0 door to closet - !be sure all new door hardware is lever type!
-Fill in floor where bathtub drain was located
-Fill in floor where toilet was located
-Repair ceiling where fan was located
-Frame shower/toilet dividing wall

I'm sure Walt will chime in with other needs and what day(s) are planned to work.
It's not a popularity contest, it's beer!

kevint

Saturday is mead day which might affect the number of people helping.

Kevin

brianc

Hi,

It looks like mead day was canceled.  I am willing to help out some this weekend if help is still needed.  Please reach out to me and let me know. I am available all weekend.

As per tools, I can't say that I have everything....  but enough to go pretty far.   For example I have several types of saws circular, table, jig, scroll, miter, reciprocating, and a hand saw or two...  I many other tools as well.   Reach out to me and I'll bring whats needed to get the job done.  (If I have it..)  

-Brian