News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

Carboy merchandise store is now open

Started by kevint, January 25, 2013, 09:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billdubas

Quote from: "kevint"For those wanting to order stuff for NHC should do it soon as it will likely take 2 weeks for delivery.

Kevin

I've been on that site over a dozen times, and I always have intentions of buying something, but then I have concerns about how the item will look or fit, so I decide against it.

MDixon

Don't get the cheapest T-shirt since they are kinda thin. Go for something more meaty. Everything I got looks swell.

I would suggest you skip the screen printed items.
It's not a popularity contest, it's beer!

kevint

I removed screen printed items awhile ago.

Kevin

billdubas

Quote from: "MDixon"Don't get the cheapest T-shirt since they are kinda thin. Go for something more meaty. Everything I got looks swell.

How do you know whether a T-shirt is more "meaty" than another?  They often don't say the weight.  

I also can't rely on the colors being accurately portrayed by those swatches.  I'd prefer something other than white or beige.  If I order something that looks "pumpkin" orange and get something that is "traffic cone" orange, then I'll be pissed.

DBuns

Bill, take a look at the shirts that Walt or George or others have and wear around.  That will give you an idea of colors and fabric.

gsteiger

Bill,

I have shirts and a jacket that were ordered from this company more than 6 years ago and they are still holding up nicely.
Never trust a skinny brewer.

kevint

Just bumping this thread for those new to the club who are not familiar with our store to buy club logo'd items.  It takes a couple weeks to receive the order.  Plan ahead if you plan to order items for the Charlotte O'fest or other club events.

Looks like they are currently giving $25 off orders over $75.

Store link:
http://carboy.qbstores.com

Kevin