News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

Need a Keymaster for CARBOY Meeting Wednesday March 26th

Started by Walt S, March 24, 2008, 10:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walt S

I'll  be in DC all week and we will someone to get the key from BB&Y for this week's CARBOY meeting on Wednesday, March 26th.

Thanks

Walt S.
Walt Sweeney

DBuns

Do we have this covered?  I can't get there, but I could maybe send Mitch a note.  He's bailed us out in the past.

DBuns

Guys, I think we're hurting!!!  Anyone who is reading this work in or around BB&Y?  We have only an hour or so to get there!!

Mark G

DBuns

Anybody???  I just called them and they should be around until 4:00 to 4:30.  I have to go into a meeting in 2 mins....I left a message for Mitch, but have not heard back.  

I don't have my cell, so that is also hampering things.

kevint

i can leave work early if you still need someone to get the key.  I am in RTP so it would take me 20 - 30 minutes.  Call my cell phone (919-418-2350) if you want me to pick up the key.

Tom Viemont

I just talked to Kevint and emailed him the key master duties.  He's going to get the key!  Thanks, Kevin

DBuns

Kevin, I owe you a beer!!  How about a 6-pack of Shamrock entries??

kevint

No problem - anything for a beer :-)

Got the key.  Will be there early to setup.