News:

NOTE - If you are a new CARBOY member, please feel free to sign-up. Approval is needed so then email forumadmin@carboyclub.com to share your receipt from PayPal for membership dues. That will help us get you approved so you can access the forum.

Main Menu

Carboy merchandise store is now open

Started by kevint, January 25, 2013, 09:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walt S

Quote from: "kevint"The digital printed logo has been updated....  so place your orders!!!

Kevin

Been there, done that.
Walt Sweeney

kevint

I have updated the list of items available in the store.  I basically added everything Queensboro would allow.  Even gave the capability to order items that don't have logos.  This has added a lot of items to the store so please take another look.

Some items, such as hats, require additional logo setup.  So far the store setup has been free.  If there is enough interest in hats, etc I will find out the cost and determine if the officers are willing to pay the extra setup fees.

Looks like we have had one person order already.  Please let us know if you are happy with your items.

Kevin

kevint

Just got a message from Quuensboro that they are offering a sitewide sale on items in our store until Feb 19th.   Here is what they sent...

Save on everything sitewide with coupon code LogoSale at checkout until February 19th! Click through the link below to begin saving.

http://carboy.qbstores.com/OC/logosale

Kevin

kevint

The store has been updated with a new logo to fit on hats.  Looks like there are 20 to 30 hats to choose from.  

Happy shopping!!

Can one of the admins please make this a sticky.

Kevin

glennh2os

Quote from: "kevint"The store has been updated with a new logo to fit on hats.  Looks like there are 20 to 30 hats to choose from.  

Happy shopping!!

Can one of the admins please make this a sticky.

Kevin

Ok trigger pulled on a T-shirt and hat.. Should be here by the end of the month.. Actually pretty cool site.. A little hard to navigate but once you figure it out it's not too bad.. Good job getting this set up Kevin!!

billdubas

Quote from: "kevint"I have updated the list of items available in the store.  I basically added everything Queensboro would allow.  Even gave the capability to order items that don't have logos.  This has added a lot of items to the store so please take another look.

Some suggestions from the perpetual complainer   8)

It would make it easier to shop if we didn't have to page through 6 screens of T-shirts to find the 10 or 12 items that had our CARBOY logo on them.  Do people actually plan on buying non-logo items?

I don't understand how the screen printed apparel section works.  Is this just a bulk buy option. . . . like we have to buy 50 shirts of the same kind?  If so, unless the club plans to buy a stack to hand out to new members, I'd recommend removing this section also.

It looks like the digitally printed men's shirts only come in white and gray (with some pink, yellow, baby blue, and beige available on 1 shirt).  Looks like I'll be getting a white shirt.  Ho hum.

kevint

The store is setup this way to ease administration so I don't have people asking for this and that.  Its all there and available.  Who knows, someone may find an item they want without a logo.  You can allows increase the number of items per page to reduce the number of pages.  

I will gladly hand over the administration tasks to anyone who feels the store should be setup differently and is willing to work on it.

Kevin

Walt S

I got my order a couple days ago and am completely satisfied. I'm just happy we FINALLy got this done. Every year, we seem to go thru this exercise before the NHC or Charlotte Ofest and as far as I know, this is the first time in over 9 years, the club followed thru. Thanks very much to those who pulled it off this time.

I had no problem navigating the site. My only complaint ( and its my own color blind fault) I got a sky blue T and its more like a baby powder blue.

Thanks again for the follow thru.

Walt S. , a satisfied customer.  :D
Walt Sweeney

kevint

I haven't spent much time reviewing all the color combinations of the logos and merchandise.  If you see something that looks bad or would like a different combination let me know so I can make the changes.

Kevin

GJ40

I put in an order yesterday.  The site and flow looked good to me.  

I think we should all provide feedback on particular items as we get them.  I considered a couple of other things but just wasn't sure what they'd be like.  I'll post a note on mine when they come in.

GJ40

I bought the items below (for those hot NC brew days) and while I haven't worn or washed them yet, I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

Queensboro CoolDry Performance Tee w/ Contrast Stitching
(http://carboy.qbstores.com/A223-015-2612/c/performance/queensboro-cooldry-performance-tee-w-contrast-stitching.html)

Ultra Club Cool-N-Dry Colorblock Performance Polo
(http://carboy.qbstores.com/A385-862-2808/ultra-club-cool-n-dry-colorblock-performance-polo.html#lid-8062041604)

kevint

Just a reminder that the storewide sale ends on the 19th.

Save on everything sitewide with coupon code LogoSale at checkout until February 19th! Click through the link below to begin saving.

http://carboy.qbstores.com/OC/logosale

Kevin

glennh2os

T-shirt was nice. Great design quality. Seems to be a nice enough for the money shirt.

Hat..less than thrilled with. But I suspect it's my fault. Great stitching, looks good on the front. And decent quality.  But in a huge font "Calloway" on the back (as big as the CARBOY on the front). Now the online thing did say it was a Calloway hat. Didn't think about the fact they would have their advertising on the back.

Packaged very well. I'd order again from them, but would pay MUCH closer attention to what was being offered and the descriptions..

DBuns

Thanks, Glenn!

Now when you go out golfing, you are allowed to have a homebrew!

Or is it that when you're homebrewing you can have a golf club?

They should be paying you to wear that hat!!

kevint

For those wanting to order stuff for NHC should do it soon as it will likely take 2 weeks for delivery.

Kevin